Accessories, burp cloths, bibs, robes, layette sets, refills, wipes, holders, towels, washcloths, robes, sleepwear and lots more are available on Leaf Street.
With all of the choice available here, your shopping spree for clothing becomes fast and easy. To find the right kind of clothes that people need, Online Shopping has become huge.
Durable and Stylish Clothes
Whether it is a shop nearby or any other located miles away, it is possible for customers to purchase all kinds of clothes. No need to worry if the mall is located far away, as we make a wide range of clothes easily accessible to shoppers. Our clothes are stylish, durable and come in a wide range of different designs and colours. Along with that, you will always get excellent customer service from our customer support team online.
The selection available on our store makes it a lot easier to create a fantastic wardrobe, whether it’s for you or your kids. Best of all, all of our clothes are of excellent quality and affordable as well. The selection includes basic clothing such as t-shirts and jeans to seasonal clothing like Christmas jumpers. All of our clothes look good and and provide good value for money.
The collection also includes one piece outfits, funky retro flair outfits, trendy shoes, as well as cozy leggings. The site is simple to navigate, and we’re always on hand if necessary. You will see various categories of clothes to shop from, not to mention all of the different designer brands that are available for purchase on Leaf Street.
Leaf Street trades from a 3 storey 1165 sq ft property located in the heart of Nottingham’s city centre on the historic Pelham Street (home to Zara and All Saints’ flagship stores, SpaceNK, Jade Footwear, Fat Face and Two Seasons together with a number of other independent retailers).
We list a selection of our favourite initiatives below:
- Appearing in Vogue Magazine Oct 2008
- Finalist for “Drapers – Best New Business 2007”
- Appearing in Maxim’s top 10 UK independent stores in 2006
- Gatecrasher’s official Nottingham sponsor in 2007. We recently dressed Judge Jules for a Gatecrasher
event which was aired live across the globe.
- Fashion consultancy for the TV Times including providing style advice for fashion shoots.
- Sponsoring Nottingham Fashion School’s Annual Fashion Show and participating in a number of charity fashion shows, associated with both Nottingham University and Nottingham Trent fashion schools.
- Unklejam – the breakthrough act who supported Justin Timberlake on his UK tour – loved the shop so much that projects now supply complete outfits for their promotional events (including their outfits for Jade Jaggers recent birthday party).
- We are located directly opposite the famous Social Bar, where the UK’s hottest rock bands regularly play, and as a result we have had bands such as Dirty Pretty Things, the Holloways and Air Traffic rocking our threads at their Nottingham gigs